It had been a merry evening so far inside The Venetian,
However, it became a little confusing when we had to pick one of two fascinating restaurants for dinner. The choice was between one headed by Mario Batali and the other by Wolfgang Puck. We checked the menu on both and picked Wolfgang Puck’s. A few minutes later, we watched this lovely goat cheese pizza vanish from the platter, bite by bite. I couldn't wait to get home and try it out. So here you go.....
Oh, and one more thing! Eli Manning, I love you! That was an amazing victory… Kudos!
1 packet Betty Crocker's Pizza Crust
1 1/2 cups crumbled goat cheese
Handful of arugula leaves
1 cup sliced baby bella mushrooms
Salt, pepper & Olive oil
1. Prepare the pizza dough as per the instructions on the packet.
2. Brush the top of the prepared pizza base with some olive oil.
3. Spread the arugula, mushrooms and the goat cheese on the top.
4. Drizzle some olive oil, salt and pepper.
5. Bake in the oven as per the instructions on the packet.
As you wish!